среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

free search for unlisted address




Iapos;ve really only posted on pa_waiting room so I suppose here I go.

Stats
Name: Chloe
Age: 16
Height: 5apos;9"
CW: 108 lbs
LW: 100 lbs
HW: 125 lbs
GW1: 105 lbs
GW2: 100 lbs
GW3: 95 lbs
GW4: 90 lbs

Iapos;ve been trying really hard to cut back on calories.
Yesterday all I had to eat was 3 potatoe chips, 1 bite of bread and 1 bowl of chilie.
I donapos;t understand how I can be keeping on this weight.
Iapos;ve been 108 for a while now.
I only started really trying hard to lose the last few days, because i had to eat for a month or two to kickstart my metabolism.
I really need to get to at least 100 or I think�I might die x.o
I was 100 in August. It was so good.
But then I started gaining.
I have to have breakfast today so I donapos;t totally freak because I need to eat with my medicine but other than that I donapos;t want to eat.




car accident lawyers nyc, free search for unlisted address, free search for unlisted phone number, free search for unlisted phone numbers.



Комментариев нет: