воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

apartment chapel hill indianapolis




I need a smoke... No I donapos;t.. My cracked out body thinks it needs a cig...

you know, itapos;s amazing what drug addiction does to you.. I have been crazy, tripped out(in my mind) on the BF last night.. Didnapos;t call him.. Not cool.. I just really like to keep my craziness from affecting others..

not going well..

Well, i have been inspired to do the live journal thing.. Iapos;m not nearly as witty or intelligent as others.. But hey we will give it a shot..

whats new?

had training last week.. Unsure what to make of it, or rather what "they" make of me.. My old Boss.. Wonderful, my co-workers.. A true gift..� i miss them.. They are all way more intelligent and driven than i�will ever be..�I remember�them telling me " you were picked from about 75 others for this job"... First of all, the thought of anyone thinking I am more deserving and talented than 75 people is humbling in itself..�my second thought.. We what exactly do YOU see???

peeps, i wiped ass for a living... I can tell you what the inside of a skull looks like... What end stage�ETOH is like and how to convince a crack head to take a that blood test so we can detox him.. How does apply to college???

Well itapos;s been 3.5 months and I am still there..�that�and I got my review.. A very good review... I was honestly floored... Not that�i think I am shit.. I talk a great game but i am actually very modest and think 90 of this world is much more smart, deserving, wonderful.. Insert like word here.... I just appreciate my little portion of life for what it�is..

the last 3 years have stretched me more than i ever thought possible. I am greatful,�humbled and surprised... I�have a feeling the next�year is going to bring even more changes...

oy vey....�
apartment chapel hill indianapolis, apartment chapel hill lewisville, apartment chapel hill lewisville texas, apartment chapel hill lewisville tx, apartment chapel hill nc.



Комментариев нет: