суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

excel vb function




I was at knitting last night at knitting group zooming away on the green socks that are now for the younger brother. His birthday was only a week ago. Hush. They are going well. I have enough yarn now (stupid size 11 boy feet -- require more than 100 g of Panda cotton for a pair) and all is right with the world. We had testing this week and I got tons done so I was working on my heel flap. When I finished it, I was turning the heel talking to another woman who was newer to knitting socks.

Her: I canapos;t do the heel when Iapos;m not at home. It takes too much concentration.

Me: I have made enough pairs now that I can turn a heel when out. It really seems like I really have the hang of it. (Pause) Of course, I will probably be smited for saying this.

So I called it. Of course, the actual turning of the heel is beautiful. The problem, as I discovered this morning trying to pick up stitches, is that I canapos;t count. I have a totally different number of rows in the heel flap between the two socks. It doesnapos;t help that itapos;s a stretchy yarn. Itapos;s harder to see. I swear.

So I have ripped that bit back and am now going to add a few more rows before attempting to repeat the process. I will not let overconfidence take hold again.

Otherwise, life is back in the good category. My mood, after 2 or 3 weeks of total chaos, has stabilized at generally happy (except when xerox machines are mentioned, but thatapos;s another story). I am behind in everything but I have a weekend tomorrow and no plans on Sunday except to catch up. And learn how to plug my camera into my computer. And spin. All in all, good fun.

Happy weekend to all

climbed lap she giggled uncle, excel vb function, excel vb codes, excel vb code examples, excel vb code example, excel vb code.



Комментариев нет: