воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

du ko so




Sundays are always lovely and relaxing, with this wonderful time something is always on my mind....Monday
Donapos;t get me wrong I enjoy my job.....most of the time. Without it I would have nothing to do, so im thankful I have it.
To me weekends feel like a tease, two lovely days of freedom, then Monday comes and you feel all the time you had - has gone.

The only answer to Mondayitis I can think of is not having hugely late nights and big sleep-ins. For most people thats what the weekends are all about. It effects your sleeping patterns and you get moody and unhappiness to the normal alarm ringing moment.
Not that it is easy on Tuesdays and every other day of the week. But going from early morning to early afternoon wake-up every weekday and weekend is tiring.

I will give it a try and see if the dreed of Monday can be decreased.
Im rather hopefully

xoxo :)�




du ko so, du ko su, du kobus plooy.



Комментариев нет: