воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

entry international job job level seeker




I donapos;t need your sweet fake words and i donapos;t need your help. I donapos;t need u to take me out or hold me,kiss me, or show me u love me. Damn, we both know it aint gonna happen. Dont wanna hear me complain? fuck, nigga u wont. iapos;m sick of the fake promises, disrespect. This aint who i am. U want a piece of pussy? go fuck a hoe. Shit. I gave u love, but u donapos;t want it? i wonapos;t force u to take it. Hell, u dont give a fuck anyway. iapos;m through with this shit. I am who i am. Take it or leave it. Im sick of trying to please u and ur fucking temper. Ur mood swings. Shit, even i dont change moods like that. And u know what? im sick of being the man in this relationship. Im really sick of ur temper though. And donapos;t u ever fuckin tell me to go fuck myself, im not a hoe, and u dont think im pretty? go find a puerto rican bitch. Shit u actin as if ur forced to be with me. Also im sick of u thinkin u could do anything. Elio, i will throw u out of my life if i need to, i have been more than patient with u and ur takin mad advantage of my heart. It aint kool. Im not gonna chase u, u wanna run? go just make sure once u run, dont fuckin come back once u leave, dont come back fuck, i love u and need u but if u dont feel the same, fuck off. Im sick of being treated like shit. U dont even treat me like ur friend. But u right, im not complaining. Im explaining to u that this is it. I aint working on our relationship. Shit, i aint even talkin to u no more. U wanna be in this relationship? great, u do the 100 of work to fix it. Cuz im threw with wasting my time kissing ur ass so u could treat me like shit. I aint down for this shit. Its not what i asked for. Its not who i am. Its not who im going to be.

entry international job job level seeker, entry international job level, entry internship level.



Комментариев нет: